"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Were here!

Hello friends!

We arrived in Dallas one hour ahead of schedule. How cool is that?! We picked up the rental car and it cost us over 100 more..dont ask me what for, we already prepaid anyways...then we get to the hotel and a huge cockroach was on the floor. It is in a shady neighborhood too. I think my friends in the Ukraine had better accommodations than this, lol. The internet access is toucy and not very good. The jacuzzi tub is the size of our bathtub so Yay!(please note sarcasm)

But all that aside we get to see Noah in 30 minutes!! I cant believe it. Here we are minutes away from seeing our son. I will update the blog later tonight with hopefully video and pics.

Be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment