"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Noah its your Mama

Today started out as an amazing day and just kept getting better and better. I went to my new Beth Moore class and it rocked! We are studying Revelation and man oh man! Then when I got home I checked my mail and I got an email from Noah's foster mama.

I can't tell you the feelings I was feeling before I opened it. Would she think I was the right choice, we were the right fit? What is she like? I read it and it gave her phone number so I called. We have chatted on and off all day. She told me so much about our son.

Then she said, hold on Ill put Noah on the phone. Well geeze thats all it took. I was a blubbering fool in love. I managed to blurt out in a whisper Noah....it's...your mama. He made little noises. How can I be so madly in love with someone I have never met?

She is a wonderful woman who has been working so tirelessly with our baby. She said she wished she could show me all the therapies she does. Then she said I wish I could bring him to meet you. I thought, I wish that too. Well at the end of our conversation we wanted me to go there for a visit. I called Gladney and they said I could. So..... I LEAVE MONDAY TO SEE MY SON!!!

I can not believe it. My moment is almost here. I can hardly breath, sit still or stop shaking. I can not wait. I called her back to say they told me I could come and she said, well you will stay with us! I couldnt believe the southern hospitality! I agreed to stay Monday to Thursday. I will get a one way ticket in case things progress fast. If not I will find the cheapest way home otherwise I will stay in a hotel until my husband joins me. I cant wait.

I need to pack! I need to book a ticket! I need to PEE!!

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment