"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Our hotel room threw up baby stuff!

We have clothes, shoes, hats, blankets, stuffed animals, formula, burp clothes, diapers, wipes, formula, bottles, nipples, meds, formula. Lol. I can't make heads or tails of it. I know I need to go through it all and put it somewhere. We are flying home in less than 24hrs and it all has to be packed. It is a bit overwhelming. We know we will be over the 50lb mark so we thought of shipping but it may be costly so we are thinking of running to the store and getting a suitcase and packing it. We would have to pay for 2 bags instead of one but it should come out cheaper than going over 50lbs.

Today we have bfast with the bparents and then the rest of the day is ours. We are going to go see his foster mama and her family so they can say goodbye. I feel so sad for them. They are beautiful wonderful people. I hate that adoption makes one family happy but so many others sad.

Paul is on the phone with the airlines getting things in order. There is so much to do, I really need to help.


Ok so we really are not slobs there is just so much stuff we have to get packed our room looks like this. And yes there is a baby in the room...can anyone spot Noah???


Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment