"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

2 days and 11 fish

Yesterday we had our daughters 6th birthday party. It was a carnival theme. My husband go the bright idea to have a goldfish game. Throw a ball in a cup with a fish you get that fish. Every child except ours were suppose to be winners. Well our kids were allowed to win and since he bought so many we now have a total of 11 fish in our home. They are in jars all over the house, I kid you not. I am not pleased! 11 stinkin fish i have to take care of. Oh boy!

So anyways....

TWO DAYS TIL WE MEET NOAH!

Last night during the party Noah's foster mom called and let Gram, me and Paul hear Noah cooing and laughing and having a great time. It was so amazing. He is quite a pleasant chatterbox!

2 days! I am so very very excited. I have to finish packing, pack my carry on get all the plugs for the phones and laptop and camera battery. I have to find my 8gb sd card or fork out the money for a new one. I have a shoot tonight so that will take up some time. I have to clean the house. Nothing like having a party 3 days before you go outta town. LOTS of cleaning to do. There is so much to do I cant even list it all.

So I guess this means I should get started. UGH! BUT----> 2 days people 2 days!

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment