"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Our profile was sent, now we wait.

Our profile was sent to the birthmother of Noah. Now we wait. She could be looking at our pictures and reading all about us this time tomorrow. My thoughts then go to what I should have said in the letter, or how I wish we could have gotten the nursery done so she could have seen it in full. Then God reminds me that nothing I said or showed this mom is going to make her give me her child. God knows who Noah's parents are. It is in His hands now and always.

Please pray for us. Pray that we hear soon whether it be yes or no we just need to hear. Pray for peace in this situation and that God gives us strength to endure this process. Pray for Noah's first mother. Pray that she makes the right decision and the Godly one. Pray that God will use Noah's adoptive mother in this young woman's life and make a difference to her. Pray that if she doesnt know God that she will. Please pray for Noah's first father. That he would know God and walk in His ways. That Noah's adoptive father can be a strong male role model in not only Noah's life but in his first parents life too. Pray for Noah. That God would touch and heal any part of his body that needs healing. Pray that God would give Noah a peace and strength. Pray for Noah's foster family as they will soon have to let go and say goodbye, maybe.

Thank you all so much for journeying through all of this with us. I hope you would always keep Faith in your prayers as well as the other 143 million orphans out there in this world. And I pray that if you feel the tugging at your heart that you would answer God's call and help an orphan in need today.


Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment