"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blankies for Noah

Today we got a beautiful gift from our friend Melissa. Melissa lived by us when we lived in our town house. I really like her and am glad we stayed in touch. She makes such cute blankets. She makes them and sells them on her website. They are all so cute and great. Thank you so much Melissa. I think ya'll should check her shop out she does great work.



1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! I loved making those blankets for Noah. In fact, I'm going to call the teddy bear blanket "Noah's Blankie" since he was the inspiration for that design.

    It was so nice to see you and the girls again. I can't believe how quickly they all grow up!

    ReplyDelete