"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Nursery Part 2

Ok I think I spent more money on this nursery than I ever have on any of the other rooms.
Here is a picture of the one wall. I added the green deer but the rest of the stuff all came in one large kit. I love it! I can not wait to see this room done! Hoping for the end of this week to have it finished then I will post more pics.



I also had to buy the lamp. Once I saw it I knew I was not going to leave that store with out. Although it cost more than my last couch (ok so the couch was free but still) I bought it! Check it out. Ouuus and awwwws may begin :)



Here is what was done so far. Paul did the orange stripes tonight.



I have 2 wall hangings more to put up and I would like to put some cars and airplanes on the blue back wall then it is all ready for Blaze, when ever he arrives. I havent found any I like. Anyways I will write more tomorrow but its late.

Be blessed

1 comment: