"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Update on Noah

His foster mom is so awesome. I have been ask over and over is she a nurse. Well yesterday she told me no she is not a nurse she just loves our Noah. Well today she called after his dr appointment. She said that the dr believes all of Noah's feeding issues are from reflux and reflux alone. They want to make sure so next Tuesday they will tube him but hope to be done before we get there Wednesday.

That is great news about the reflux. At first they thought it was a neurological problem and that was why Noah was not feeding well. For it to be something that he can outgrow is great. I miss him so much. That seems so weird to say. Even weirder when I say I have a son. I imagine maybe his first mom might think the same when ask if she has any kids. All the legal stuff is done and Noah is ours but we arent with him. 5 more days and we will remedy that!!

Today I had a much needed gals day out with a friend and her daughter and all my daughters. What do you do on a girls day out, why, shop of course! We went to the outlets and although this was suppose to be clothes for us gals Noah got a few things too. The girls really made out though. Children's Place was having fantastic deals! We got 611.00 worth of clothes for 158!!! Can you believe that?!

I am trying to keep myself busy so the days will go by faster. There is lots to do before we leave. I have to clean clean clean. That will never be done. Every room I clean a little gal messes up. I also want to make sure I write down everything there is to know about our children and our daily routine so they can be cared for like we would and not feel so lost without us. I am also planning a birthday party for Charidy for Sunday. So LOTS to do!!

Have a great weekend!
Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment