"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Hi Mom, I love you Dad

I talked to N today, Noah's foster mom. She said that the nutritionist wants him on a higher calorie formula. He has weak muscle tone so he gets tired eating. He has lost some weight too. They want him to go on prune juice and water and a higher calorie formula. She said he gets tired when he eats and only eats about 2 ounces then he falls asleep.

She then sent us a text one to Paul and one to me. Mine said Hi Mom and the picture was of Noah from today. Paul's said I love you Dad and had a pic of Noah from today too. How sweet is she? What a wonderful women in our lives.

Our homestudy agency says they will send the homestudy tomorrow which is great. Court is on Thursday and then I guess we are hoping the 28th will be the gotcha day! Please keep our darling boy and his birth and foster parents in your prayers. Although we are thrilled at knowing soon we will have our son I cant imagine what those families are going through knowing that they have to give him up.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment