"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!!!

ITS A BOY!!!!!!!



At exactly 12 noon we got a call from Texas and this is what was said

"Hi, is this Ashlee? Well I just wanted to let you know that the birthmother picked ya'll."

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!?


That's right folks! Praise the name of Jesus we have a son! Blaze Elliot Beck!

I..I ..I cant think right now, sorry, I cant blog or type or stop shaking. Thank you Jesus, thank you friends and fellow bloggers for the prayers. I will try to write more later but just wanted you all to know. We should leave for Texas in 2 weeks hopefully.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment