"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dare I say it?

Paul called me today while I was over at a friends. He said "It's Offical" We can book our flights we are all set. I thought I would pass out. I got chills, my stomach felt like someone punched me and I needed to sit down. I knew if I spoke I would cry and I didnt want to since I was at someone elses house. At first I really thought it was bad news. Paul said why would you think it was bad? Really? Must we really go down this road as to why I would think this is bad news? Umm Russia? Hopes up up up then shattered!

So after the news I immediately changed subjects with my friend. Even typing this Paul is booking flights and I am in tears. I think about King David, a man after God's own heart and his prayer, "Who am I oh Sovereign Lord and who is my family that you have brought me this far?" Have you ever just sat and thought about the Glory of God and all He has orchestrated to get us to this point in our lives? Heavy! It brings me to tears to think about where my life started in this world and where I am just 29 short years later. Thank you Lord for all you have done and will do in my life.

Our flights are booked now and Paul got a hotel with a jacuzzi tub in the room. Gram said "No making anymore babies!" Leave it to her, lol!! We will be leaving 7:32am Pittsburgh International Airport Wednesday morning at and arrive in Dallas Ft Worth airport at 12:18pm. We have a car waiting there for us. That day should entail doctors appointments. Then Thurday we will be meeting and getting to know Noah's first mother. Hoping to take her out to dinner. Friday May 28th the day before my birthday will be gotcha day. I have a gotcha day. Ok, tears flowing right now, peeps! I have a gotcha day!!! I feel like this has been forever in the making when really it has only been 5 months 2 week and 6 days, but really whos counting.

Wow! The song that comes to mind is Lord I'm amazed by you.
You dance over me
While I am unaware
You sing all around
But I never hear the sound

Lord I’m amazed by You
Lord I’m amazed by You
Lord I’m amazed by You
How You love me

How wide
How deep
How great
Is Your love for me



Just to know that He is sitting up there waiting for me to receive the blessings He promised me...Imagining Him smiling at what He did..Thank you Lord! Thank you!

Thank you all for going on this awesome roller-coaster ride with us. Thank you for your prayers, support both emotionally and financially. Paul and I are just so blessed to have you all in our lives. We hope that you will all be a part of Noah's life. This is not an end by any means but a beginning. Please follow God's commands and prayerfully consider adopting a child or sponsoring or fostering, you can always teach a sunday school class, drive the church van, be a mentor, coach. Think about and let me know what you decide.

Also please keep our lil Noah-bear in your prayers. This Friday he will be getting a probe down his throat for 24 hours to see why he is having so much trouble with reflux. They may have to put a feeding tube in. Pray against this! Noah needs to learn to use his mouth muscles and I do not want a feeding tube. God is mighty and can prevent this. Pray for his foster mama and first mama as this week coming up is full of excitement for us but let us all remember that without them losing a child we would not be gaining one. Their hearts will ache as ours will be overflowing. I pray that God would just hold them up and give them strength to do something I can not even imagine doing. Again thank you all so much. We will be blogging while in Texas so stay tuned and meet Noah as we do.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment