"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

I LOVE HER!!!!

His Mama is a beautiful wonderful amazing mature young girl. I just fell in love. I think she maybe got 5 words out. I couldnt help it. I was so nervous it was either chat the whole time without breathing or bawl at the awe of this miraculous moment.

Thank you Jesus! I praise the One who gives and takes away.

I can't even fathom what she has gone through. So young yet so strong. Up until this point I hadnt thought about the fact that she had to give away something for me to have him. It's all so beyond my mind. That at the beginning of time God knew I would never birth a son, but a girl in Texas would. He knew that her son would be my son too. God knew at this very moment in time we would speak. 2 girls worlds apart brought together by a little life known as Noah. How amazing, how beautiful and wonderful is our God? To think I had a son and didnt even know he was conceived or being carried or born. But in all that time God knew and could not wait to tell me. Thank You Lord. Thank you for hearing the cries of my heart and granting them.

Wow. I need to just veg out in front of the tv it was a stressful day but an awesome emotional night. Home study is tomorrow, plus a photoshoot so I need to go veg.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment