"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Today was Court.

Oh how I hate court. I did not have to be there but I still do not like court. They say it went great. We are still a go for Wednesday and best news yet they got permission from his birthmom and we can see him as soon as we get to Texas!! That is great news because we were going to have to wait until next Friday to see him.

His foster mama says he is doing great and she has gotten his feeding a little better under control. Instead of it taking 45 mins to get him to eat it takes about 2 mins. She sent us another picture text this morning of our baby boy. She gives him lots of hugs and kisses from his mama she says. I cant believe in 6 short days I will be a mother for the 5th time and a mother to a son for the 1st time. Wow! Amazing!

Also I wanted to thank a person who gave us some money for our adoption last night. I dont know who you are but thank you so much!

6 days!

Be blessed

1 comment: