"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Noah's Mommies

Last night we called Noahs first mama again. She is so sweet. We talked about everything again. I ask her how long she would be in town while we were there and that is still up in the air but we are hoping to take her to the zoo Saturday with Noah. Saturday the 29th is my birthday I told her, she said no it isnt! Are you serious? I said yeah why...she said"Its my birthday too!!!!" So Noah's mommies share a birthday! Wow! How cool is that. Just one more sign that God's hand is totally in this. Thought that was cool.

Well I am off for day 2 at the zoo.
5 MORE DAYS TIL WE SEE NOAH!!!!

Be blessed

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so much has happened since we last talked. I literally just got rid of all Thomas' clothes. :-(

    ReplyDelete