"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Tonight is the night

So in less than 2 hours I am going to make a call. I will talk to the person who carried my son for 9 months and then went through labor to bring him into this world. What do you say to the person who handed you the world without asking anything in return? A person so selfless. I just have no words. Not to mention anytime we talk about our child I cry happy joyful tears, how am I going to keep it together?

I spent the whole day getting more paperwork ready and contacting people about other papers we needed. I didnt realize until about 3:30 that I would be calling his first mommy tonight. It just completely slipped my mind which was a good thing because I didnt have time to obsess about it.

Today I finished up baby boy's drs appointments. I think the new childrens hospital and I are going to become good friends. I sent all the appointments over to Texas to his caseworker and she said I was very organized, umm not in the least lol.

Ok well I need to go. I have a lot to do before the homestudy review tomorrow. I will blog about our conversation. Please pray for baby and his first mommy.

OH-before I forget. Answer to prayer- He has a drs appointment Monday for a nutritionist that originally said they couldnt see him until September. Please pray that he does not have to have a feeding tube. Thanks so much.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment