"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Noah's first thanksgiving was a great one. Paul made pumpkin pie and cockroah er, I mean pecan pie, from scratch, no canned anything here! Then I made an apple pie from scratxh. It was surprisingly easy. I should bake more. Paul made our traditional organic free range turkey and all the trimmings. I make the green bean casserole. Yay me! Have I mentioned how thankful I am for a husband who cooks and cooks well?! Usually we all eat at the dining room table but today we sat around the livingroom and ate together and watched Deck the Halls. I love this time of year. Between the turkey and a very tasty mommy drink I soon fell asleep. So nice! Paul's family stopped over for a little while with some interesting desserts. Then we finished up the night by watching A Christmas Story. What a great day! Hope yours was just as perfect! Be blessed.













No comments:

Post a Comment