"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

He needs your prayers

I was reading up on an awesome family and today they posted about a child who needs a family. This is no ordinary child, he was born in January to a surrogate and has a twin, when the parents saw that he looked different they only took his twin leaving him in the hospital alone forever. Pry for him, advocate for him, adopt him.

Help Anton Please click and read his story watch his video and lets storm heaven for this angel.


If you try to adopt him I advise using a private attorney or try to use a different agency Kids to Adopt agency is T R O U B L E!

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment