"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

He saves the Drama for his Mama

Noah has become quite the sensitive one. He has been crying at everything lately. Loud noises. Toys not working right. Mom taking said toy to get it to work. Laying him down to play. The word no, not even aimed at him. The lip comes out the eyes look like Puss from Shrek and the wailing begins. It is the cutest little thing I have ever seen. Sometimes it is a bit annoying but overall cute :)


BE PREPARED FOR TMI

Noah is doing relatively well. His respiratory infection is cleared but the medication is causing him diarrhea. He is also cutting his second tooth. So far so good with that one, but the diapers are really bad. He has a bit of a diaper rash. Me being (up until 5 months ago) an all girl mom did not know about some diaper things for boys. Yesterday(oh how he will love to read this at 16!) he slept in an extra long time. I think it was partly due to time change and maybe some growing, anyways...his diaper was awful. He had pooped and peed a ton and it was everywhere. Well I opened the diaper and a part of his penis was puffy and red. I was freaked out. I called Paul and he had no clue so I called a bff with boys. She eased my fears, Thank You! Today his penis and testicles were bright red so I called again, again Paul had no clue but my bff was there for me. Boys are so different. I didnt know that would happen with a diaper rash. So we have been putting stuff on it and its better.

Developmentally he seems to be doing well. The therapist are excited he is crying so much. Yay!I dunno if I am that excited, but ok. They say it is age appropriate so when he doesnt cry I say, "Noah you are being inappropriate!" lol. Noah was singing with the therapist, he mocked her la la las exactly, such a cutie. He is staying on his hands and knees longer and even tries so very very hard to crawl. He wont go from sitting to crawling or visa versa but he is doing the best he can and we are proud of him for that. We had him fitted for his braces and he should have them in a couple weeks. Paul wasnt there so I sent pictures and had him pick out the design. Noah will be getting cars, trucks and helicopters on the outside with multicolored foam, bright blue velcro with cars and trucks on them. I think they will be cute.

Anyways its late, I have a migraine and I have to pee. So, off to bed I go. I will leave you with our Christmas pic.



Be blessed

3 comments:

  1. hi Ashlee...this is kristen from Leapoflove.blogspot.com if you could leave your address on my blog..with first and last name i will send you the yummy coffee you won!! kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE love love!!!! That bottom photo, he is surfing on a wave of his sisters love!

    ReplyDelete