"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Adoption Rocks!

Adoption gave us something we never could have had - our son.

Adoption gave us more family to love- Noah's birthfamily and foster family.

Adoption gave my husband a boy :) finally!

Adoption gave my daughters a brother and a heart to follow after God's commands no matter what.

Adoption gave us compassion for the least of these.

Adoption opened my eyes and gave me strength to do things I never thought possible.

Adoption has my heart.

I praise the God who gives and takes away. I praise the God that adopted me and showed me what adoption can be.


This is what adoption looks like: A great grandma holding her first great grandson.


Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment