"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Foolin' Around

I got my new camera today and thought I would try it out. Noah was more than willing. I also dont think I got any pictures of Noah's 1st tooth! Thats right, he cut his first tooth on his big sister's 2nd birthday. He cut his second yesterday! Yay! Weeman is growing up. Anyways Hope you enjoy these.

It's fun to stay at the....













be blessed

3 comments:

  1. what a total doll :)

    thanks for comment on my blog!
    Blessings,
    Tami
    tamijoy sisemore (on FB)
    childofmyheart@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a doll baby! Angela had a gtube until she was almost 4, but Dean didn't meet her until she was 7. He's only ever seen her (very) scarred up belly. (she's had A LOT of GI surgeries.) So now he's gotten to see what the mickey button looked like. :-) Except Angela's ALWAYS had a big red ring around it because staph is a major problem for her, even now at 14.

    ReplyDelete