"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thank YOU!

Thank you moms out there who take your kids with the stomach flu to parties and church so other kids can catch it. Bless your little heart! I am so grateful to you for spreading that germ because you should not be the only mother that has to deal with vomit and poop!

Thank you for thinking of us and giving us the lovely little bug so that I can have 5x the amount of poop you had seeing as I have 5 kids.

Having to deal with a special needs child was becoming too much of a piece of cake so I am so glad you gave me something a bit more challenging to deal with. It is nice to know how strong you think I am am and seeing just how much more I can handle without breaking.

I now know that I can handle waking up to 2 children drenched in poop and in puke. That I can successfully keep up on my son's tube feedings and meds while changing a screaming toddler that has had more diaper changes than I can count and now has a red and burning bottom. I also know that I can keep doctors appointments and run to the pharmacy with 5 sick children and we can get to and from the car with minimal vomiting. Although I have found that I just cant keep the house clean while changing diapers, clothes and bedding 5x a day so if you come over I really would appreciate you not mentioning how bad I and my house look. Thank you for giving me a reason to spend more and more time with my Lord. I guess I really wasnt spending enough time and we missed each other. So, Thank you.

In all seriousness...

If you could please keep us in your prayers as if you couldnt tell we are dealing with the stomach flu and also Noah has an upper respiratory infection. He is on meds and pedilite. The problem is he refuses to take anything by mouth so he can not take the meds or water or pedilite orally like the doctor would like. He said if we gave him a bunch of water by mouth he would get this flushed out of his system but since that can't happen we wait and pray.

Also as if you couldnt tell by the above post most of the children are dealing with the stomach flu. AJ has it the worst right now. I don't remember the last time I have changed this many diapers. I got everyone dressed and ready for the doctors and right as we were leaving the house AJ needed changed. I backed up and changed her and then while heading to the car Noah vomited everywhere. Oh Happy Day! Then I came home to about 2000 fruit flies and am thinking I am either doing something wrong or something right to have this plague on my house.

Then Paul walked into the door while I was screaming and fake crying,gagging and hitting myself like my overtired 3 year old. Im so pretty :)



BUT This IS the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice in it!

Be blessed

2 comments:

  1. I command all that puke and poop to cease in the name of Jesus! ... and I ask that you be blessed (besides cute shoes!) in some tangible way soon too :)

    ReplyDelete