"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Free Photoshoot Free Warner!


Warner is our Christmas Orphan. He is about 2 years old and has down syndrome. We are trying to raise 1000.00 for his adoption. The more money he has in his account the easier it will be for his family to go get him and bring him home. We have until Dec 31st.

For every 1.00 donation you put in the chip in on the right side on this blog I will enter your name in a drawing for a free shoot(excluding weddings) from me. For every 10.00 donation you will be entered in 20 times! I work in the Pittsburgh area as a photographer in case you didnt know. Lol. My website is www.linneaslastingmemories.org If you already gave this includes you as well. If you could please email me after your donation with the amount and I will enter your name in(paulandashlee143@gmail.com). The drawing will be held Jan 1st, what a great way to enter into 2011, following God's command to help the orphan and win a free photoshoot that is good up to a year.

This will be the first of two fundraisers. The other fundraiser we will be having is we will be having Santa pictures at our home and 100% of proceeds after tithe go to Warner. Shoots will be 15 minutes long and $15.00. You can book by emailing me.

Help us raise money for this little boy so he has a chance at a future. Please. Thank you.




Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment