"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

8 months old?! No Way!

Noah is 8 months old. My oh my how fast they grow, huh. He is just so perfect. Let's see, what can I tell you about our Noah? He is 16lbs 6oz and 28 inches long. Yay! That means he is in the 5th % for weight and 75% for height. Noah still seems so small to me. When we brought him home he was 3 months old and 3 months delayed today Noah is 8 months old and only a little over a month delayed. What a difference!

He sits independently for several minutes at a time. He rolls over back to front and front to back. We are starting to put him on his knees to get ready to crawl and he will stay there now. After his braces we will focus on standing. Noah is very verbal. He likes to babble and "sing". He says mama and dada and nuhnuh he shakes his head yes and says nuh uh for no, lol. He hits his sisters and pulls hair :) He just got his first tooth and first cold :( He is the absolute light of my life(as well as my gals)

Tonight I did a shoot with Noah, take a look. He doesnt look bad for being sick.









Be blessed

4 comments: