"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Answered Prayer

I love how God knows the desires of my heart and wants to give them to me. What a great daddy. I never ask God for these. I don't think I told this person that I wanted these either. But at 9pm last night I got a knock on my door and little did I know she was an answer to a prayer in my heart.





These shoes are great for kids with braces. I can put these over his braces when we get them. I was talking to Nancy yesterday and I told her they were something I wanted for him but when I went to the store they had all large sizes. I couldnt even tell her what the name of them were. I told her I would google them later and never discussed it with my friend who brought them over. I was so glad she was coming because I was giving her a dress I really liked that my youngest didnt get to wear much. Turns out she had that dress for her daughter when she was 3-6 months old and really loved it. She was excited to get it in a size her little one can wear.

God is so good isnt he. As she left vomiting ensued so please keep us in your prayers.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment