"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pray for them

Can you please pray for THIS family. They spent the last 7 months trying to adopt a little girl with DS named Mindy. They found out that her parents want her back, after living in an orphanage 4 1/2 years they want her back. I know the heart break they are feeling losing a child after loving them and believing they are yours. It reminds me of Faith. Now they have to tell their four daughters and I know what that will be like too. This is heartbreaking.

Pray that they dont lose their faith and they continue to seek a child, the child God knows is theirs. Pray that they remember their joy comes in the morning.

be blessed

1 comment: