"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Surgery Day


Wake up 5am
Can't find anything I need.
Leave frustrated and late at 540am
Arrive at 605am (yes I booked it, although I am not admitting to breaking any laws)
They get us back fairly quickly and then they ask if the adoption is final to which I reply no. That was the beginning of the almost end. The paper I have saying I can allow the surgery is not here...where is it...home, but where? Husband spends 2 hours looking for it after failed fax attempts an email and phone attachment finally a successful fax. They have the paper. The nurse asks if I am who I say I am and before I answer she says if not just lie to me please, lol.
8:38am Noah is wheeled down the long hall me crying uncontrollably in front of everyone right behind him. Surgery should take an hour to hour and a half.


Here I sit and wait. On the tv is Steven Hawkins talking about how "unnecessary God is". How sad. I am so glad I have a God who loves me, so happy I have hope. Hope that even though I am sad and may look alone I have a God sitting next to me waiting with me and a God that is in there guiding the surgeons hands and who is playing with Noah in his dreams. Thank you Lord for being here with us. I know that Noah will be okay I trust God's word and am standing on the promises of my Savior. Thank you all for the prayers. I feel them. Please continue to pray for Noah and his birthparents and doctors and our family. Pray for a speedy recovery. Thank you so much.

I will post videos in a few days or so.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment