"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another day same hospital.

I havent seen my other four children since Monday. I miss them. I feel like something less than human. I feel like I smell. This room that I thought was so big has become all of a sudden so small. I don't know how the "lifers" here do it. I guess they do it the same way I do, because we have to, because my child needs me.

I took a shower and shaved and washed my hair and brushed my teeth and put on deodorant and clean clothes. I put things away in drawers and cupboards. I feel like I dont give off the impression that I am a homeless person quite so much,lol. The kids just came in so we are off to a good day. Not so lonely. I will write more when I can.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment