"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

How Great How Awesome is He!

Today has been great!

The kids and I went to Mom2Mom at our church. It was my first time going and I really had a great time. The kids loved it too. While I was there we were to get into small groups and talk about feeling words and anything else that came up. The group I was in had about 10 women in it and 4 of the women were adoptive moms. The one woman sitting next to me had adopted her last child a baby boy from Russia just a few months ago. I couldnt believe it. Out of everyone in that room, maybe 30-40 women I was in the group with all the AP's. I dont know how it came up but I was telling them about our adoption journey, some were moved to tears. I never mind sharing our journey. I hope it brings more people to Christ and more orphans to their families.


You know the car shut off on me 3x while getting to the Mom2MOM group, satan really didnt want me there!

After I got out I got a text from Paul telling me he got the job he was interviewing at! PTL!!! That would have been great news in itself but God went a step further and revealed His plan to us. While Paul was talking to the guy interviewing him he was ask about free time...lol..with 5 kids! Ha! The guy ask the ages and then ask..."are you done now?" Paul told him he didnt know. God called us to adopt our last and maybe we would do that again. That opened up a whole new conversation on adoption expenses. Paul told him about our story and he said he was going to call his wife and then call Gladney and adopt! PTL!!! I just feel like Paul lost his job so an orphan could find their family. He said it was totally worth it then and I said always!

God is so awesome! I am continually amazed by my Father. I shouldnt be because after all He told me He would never leave or forsake me and that I would be blessed and that He would set the lonely in families. He has never once let me down, yet over and over again he has proven Himself to me. I hope I am making Him proud.

Be blessed!

When the righteous see God in action
they'll laugh, they'll sing,
they'll laugh and sing for joy.
Sing hymns to God;
all heaven, sing out;
clear the way for the coming of Cloud-Rider.
Enjoy God,
cheer when you see him!

Father of orphans,
champion of widows,
is God in his holy house.
God makes homes for the homeless,
leads prisoners to freedom,
but leaves rebels to rot in hell.
Psalm 68:3-6 the message

2 comments:

  1. Ashlee!!!!!! I am almost crying now reading that Paul was hired at a new job! Praise the Lord God! I have been praying for your family as these are difficult times right now anyway! So happy for you guys!!! HUGS!! Kelli

    ReplyDelete