"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bundie Bunny



Noah got a gtube bunny. It is little and cute. It came with a book that talked about how the bunny was tiny and needed extra nourishment and will soon be bigger like all the other bunnies thanks to his g tube. Its adorable!



Look at that child! Is he not perfect! I love him more each day. I am so grateful to be his mama. Its true what they say about parents of special needs kids, they never wish it was different. There are no regrets I am so glad he is my son. Thank you Lord and thank you Noah's birthmom. What a gift.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment