"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

GABES Chemo Duck

I have a friend with a child battling cancer. She has been in this fight since she was 18 months old. She is 11 now. Please pray for her. Her name is Michaela. Michaela and her family are helping with a fundraiser. I thought we all could help. I believe the fundraiser information is HERE so if you can help with that great! I am sure there is a way to donate online.

Also check this out!! Click HERE to watch a video about a great therapeutic device for kids. It is a Chemo Duck. You can click HERE to read about the chemo duck story and also just check out the website. This is a stuffed duck that has a lot of the things that a child with cancer has like a medi port and other things. They say it has actually made kids less fearful isnt that wonderful! Well we can support them by adopting a duck for kids that have cancer.

Please prayerfully consider supporting a child with cancer.


Thanks so much!

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment