"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Videos/ New Park

Here are the videos from Noahs bday party.









Today we went to a park about 20 mins or 30 away from us. It was great. There were a ton of kids that came, I think maybe 4 or 5 schools were there by the time we left. The kids noticed a little girls with braces on her legs like Noah. She was in a wheelchair. Cutest little thing, teeny. She wasnt yet 2.I told her mom I liked her dfaos and she looked at me like you know what they are? So we started talking and she took my number and gave me hers. It was nice. She had a plethora of medical info on who what where when and hows to all the hospitals and special things they have for SN families here. People sure are friendly here.

The roads didnt bother me that much today. I did get lost but we found our way back eventually, lol. Trying to get them down for a nap again and it isnt going well today. Dinner is cooking and the place is all cleaned up. Paul called from Pa and said his start date for work is April 11th. Hoping it gets moved up but God will provide.

We may go to another park after dinner. Then baths and bed. Then we start all over again tomorrow. They are going stir crazy in the house though.








Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment