"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Texas Bound!

Well today is the day and I couldnt think of a better one considering we have 2-4 inches of snow on the ground and another 2-4 to come. Time to hit the road in search of the sun. Oh how glorious the sight will be when we find it. I wonder if we will know it when we see it, it has been so long.

On our trip we plan to geocache the whole way down. Yay! We will be seeing the exact replica of the Parthenon, a few of the World's Biggests and Graceland! We are very excited for our trip.

Please pray for traveling mercies. We will update when we can.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment