"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Maybe tomorrow

God's timing is always perfect. I know this. Yet I still want everything NOW NOW NOW! We were suppose to find out today if Paul's job offer was complete and done and final. We had a plan, God laughed, we were going to get the offer today, go to the post office get a po box, get the mail forwarded, call the drs and therapists, buy a plane ticket, rent a truck and get things ready. Paul met with his recruiter and no final papers a guy was not in today for that signature. So tomorrow morning they say we should know. Blargh!

So nothing got done today we have to be out of this apartment tomorrow morning unless we pay for the month, we have to cancel the truck and risk not getting the deal or keep it and pay a 50.00 fee for canceling if this doesnt work out.

Well I am not sitting in this room all day tomorrow waiting. We are going to head to the science center or something. We have a pass from the Burgh and itll get us all in here for free. That will be nice.

Today I did try to get a schedule going again. I laid 3 and 4 down for a nap but it was a bust. We will try again tomorrow. I did manage to get some groceries. I also made dinner. Homemade italian pizza and salad. Then we headed to Nancy's so we could use the printer.

I tried to stay up for a movie but Paul and I were out within the first 30 mins, lol.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment