"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

No More! It's MY way now!

Noah is sick again. We leave for Texas tomorrow and he is sick. I should have known. Last week the one nurse came in and said her son had a fever and then coughed all over Noah. Ugh! At the beginning of this week she came in sick too. Noah had a runny nose and then started vomiting. He vomits when hes sick more than when he isnt.

I called the doctor and they wanted to see him right away. So Paul had to take off yet another day of work and I took him down to see the Ped. She said his ears were fine and it was probably just a virus. Well I decided to then take him to the chiropractor. His C1 was out and she adjusted him. We are very hopeful that this will help.


Tomorrow we leave for Texas. I am very excited about our vacation. I have to say that nothing is done yet. Not as much as I want to be anyway. In fact I shouldnt be on here so I had better go.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment