"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Fort Worth Stockyards

Thank you hotel pool for being broken! Paul and I did not want to swim but some kids sure did. So we head to the pool all 7 of us. We walk to the door and the sign says Broken! Well when we got back up to the hotel room the kids went nuts. AJ threw a huge fit and I said ok, we are getting outta here. We got dressed and headed to the Stockyards at 9pm. I had been in the tiny hotel room most of the afternoon and evening by myself with all 5 kids so we all needed out. Boy am I glad we got out.

It was a bit chilly but not horrible. When we got out of the van we were greeted by a cowboy and his steer. He was so nice. Everyone here is. He put Trin up on the longhorn and said he would pose all of us to take a pic. He stuck AJ right under the head OMGsh! She freaked out. He was so funny. She screamed and screamed and he said "C'mon now I can barely hear ya. I thought you were gonna scream!" LOL What a hoot he was. He had me put my hand under the chin. That is the most gentle cow I have ever seen and soft too! Wow! We had a blast. Then he ask Paul to take his toe (which apparently means he wants help up on the steer) got up on his steer and in true cowboy fashion (according to old western movies) rode off into the night. LOL.






Did I mention I love it here!





Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment