"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Someone misses his daddy

This morning we took Paul to the airport at about 630am. I brought all the kids back to our apartment and stayed there all day. Noah screamed on and off all day too. He talked to Paul which I thought would make him happy but he screamed. Then tonight he was happy and fine and playing and I gave him the phone and told him to say g'nite to his daddy and when he heard Pauls voiced he started sobbing and bawling and then screaming. I think my lil man really misses his daddy.

Now 30 mins later after talking to his dad he was still inconsolable. He never acts like this. Also he hasnt pooped for 2 days which I am sure is making him feel like ...well you know. So I gave him a total of 15cc's of apple juice. I will probably regret that tomorrow but I was desperate.

So even though I am exhausted I promised pics on the blog so pics I will deliver. I am trying for the videos but it just isnt working. Grrr. Ill try again...

We did have a great day yesterday at the Science center. We have a pass to the Childrens museum in Pgh so we got into this one for free. Yay! Gotta love a free outing. Trin, Cherry, Sarie and I saw the 4d movie and a dino spit on us. It was AWESOME!!!!














I finally got it to work but it will take til like tomorrow to upload so I will upload tomorrow.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment