"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Please not again, not now.

Monday the nurse said Noah vomited green mucus. We didnt see it after that. Monday and Tuesday he did not go to the bathroom. Tuesday night he spent screaming. I am assuming constipation. At 1am wed morning I gave 10ml of apple juice. 9am massive diarrhea, apple juice worked. Also green spots on sheet, vomit? We aren't sure. 9:45am violent retching. Vomit everywhere. Called the doctor, no answer. No surprise.

Please God not again.

His birthday is tomorrow. We missed Christmas can we please just have this, please?! I just want him to be better. No vomit, no pain, figure this out for pete's sake! PLEASE GOD PLEASE! HEAL NOAH(on earth)! NO MORE VOMIT! In JESUS name, Amen.


Please pray for Noah. Pray for strength for us as a family as well.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment