"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Forth Worth Water Gardens

In the morning we headed to Arlington to get our car seats checked. We ended up getting 5 brand new car seats for free. It is an amazing program and we are very blessed by it. After that I came back to the hotel with the kids while Paul was on his interview. When he got home we decided to get out of the room and see the water gardens. Boy are they purtty! Fort Worth Water Gardens are in downtown FW and free! Our favorite part was the water wall. It was such a nice day for it too. It was 85 and felt like August in Pa. After the gardens we headed over to get some TexMex with Nancy and Mike. It was good, way different than mexican food in Pa. The kids loved it.We are so grateful for great company.


















Today we are headed to court. I'd be lying if I said I wasnt nervous. In my head I know court here is nothing like court in the Ukraine or Russia. Things are all final and it is just a formality but still I am nervous. Growing up I had bad experiences with courts. I am hoping that todays experience will help me get over my fear. After court we hope to go to Gladney and show the girls where their brother was before he was ours. I am thinking it will be a highly emotional day. Tomorrow is Noah's party and in the morning we hope to look at a house. Yay!

Be blessed Ya'll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment