"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tired.

I am exhausted so this is gonna be short. First I wanted to thank everyone who came to the party. Thank you also for the wonderful gifts. It was great seeing all of you and you all seeing how well Noah is doing.
Next, internet is such crap here in the apartment. Honestly though it is better than the hotel but still crap. Videos and such will have to wait til I can take the time to do it. We went to church and liked it. Yay! Kids loved it. Had lunch/dinner at a diner called Roma's. YUM! Then went to get ice cream, man am I gonna get fat here! Boo! After that we headed to the park to fly a kite, blow bubbles, play, meet new friends and take pictures. I was suppose to go get groceries but the kids were filthy so we headed back and I bathed them and did the laundry, cut 50 finger nails and toe nails and folded laundry. I think its the sun but I feel more energetic here. Less depressed and dreary. So I want to do more. Then I got the kids to bed, Noah screamed for an hour or so then threw up then finally fell asleep. Poor guy. Now I am blogging and working on my shoots from the other day. I am tired! I was suppose to go work off that dang ice cream but I didnt. Tomorrow morning I will.

So plan for tomorrow. See if Paul got the job, if not pack up and head home Tuesday. If he did then I need to make some calls to get Noah services, book a flight back to Pa for Paul, find a cheap rental truck because we are running low on funds, ask friends if they can help Paul move otherwise he will be packing the house and truck by himself, get a PO box, pay for a months rent here, get the Realtor to search for a house we can move into next month, Paul needs to go for a drug test and to sign papers, I need to make lists, get the mail forwarded, call the schools and doctors and find doctors here and finally get the kids back on a schedule. I am sure there is more I am forgetting. Oh and I need to Pray!! We found a truck for 99.00 a day yesterday and today they all say like 1000.00 or more, we cant afford that. Gonna trust God.

So anyways its 10pm and seems like its 4am. I need to relax, guess the pics will have to wait I am just worn out! The weather here is so amazing though.















Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment