"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

3 year old twins!


Today I was visiting with our social worker and she ask me to pass on some info about twin boys! They are in Texas in CPS or CYF(dunno what its called down here). The one twin has down syndrome the other has CP. They both are talking and walking. They also both have feeding tubes but do not use them and should be out within the year. She really wants to see these kids adopted as do I. The boys case worker says NO LARGE FAMILIES! Shame on him. They live in a foster home or group home with 12 kids. He considers large more than 5. I am hoping he changes his mind, but thought I should put it in there. Also there are no fees to adopt these boys. Please consider this and if it is the right situation for you you can contact Tanya Houk of Gladney in fort worth texas. Her number is 817-922-6000 You can tell her you got this information from Ashlee or Noah's mom.



Please pass this to other families you think may be interested. I am sure if you are not homestudy ready but can get there soon they may consider you. Thank yall so much.

Also here is the link to the website they are on. http://tare.dfps.state.tx.us/search/SibDetail.jsp?SibGroupNumber=31748

Not everyone is called to adopt but every one is called to help the orphans!

Be blessed

Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment