"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Too Beautiful for Earth

My friend let me know that last night we all lost a little piece of heaven. Meah Dianne was born January 25th 2011 at 7:02am weighing 2.6lbs and 15.5 inches long. She earned her wings I believe last night Feb. 3rd. She lived 9 very short days. She had Trisomy 18. She is survived by her twin sister Mylah, her mommy and daddy, brother and sister, cousin and more.

Please pray for this family. I can not even imagine the loss they are feeling right now. While we rejoice in knowing that she is with Jesus and healed from all things that hurt her here that still does not take the pain away from all who knew her or know her family.

Lord, Thank you for being Lord of our life. Even in the depth of our pain and suffering we praise you. Thank you for Meah. Thank you that her family got to see her and had those precious 9 days with her. Thank you for such Godly parents she has. I pray you would comfort them now in their season of grieving. I pray they would feel you ever so near. I pray that you would hold them up when they feel they cant stand. I know hold every tear they cry God. I pray for Meah's brothers and sisters that you would help them through this. Bless this family Lord. Even though we prayed she would be healed on earth we know that you are God. We thank you that Meah's body is whole and healed. In your name we pray. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. ASHLEE,
    I love you my sister in christ! Thank you for this beautiful prayer for our beautiful Meah and our family. We are so very blessed to have had time with our sweet one, and are at peace knowing that she is with our Lord in heaven. You INSPIRE me and I appreciate you GREATLY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Tameka. I am truly so sorry for your loss. I love you, appreciate you and am inspired by you. Your family is in my thoughts daily and my prayers.

    be blessed
    Ash

    ReplyDelete