"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another Day in the Hosp

I have to kind of sit back and laugh. I kept telling people that I cant do another hospital stay. I was talking about Noah but little did I know the next hospital stay would be me in the hospital. I have no choice but to be here. I am exhausted. I sit here and do nothing and am exhausted, it baffles me.

The nurse accidentally put in my chart that I wasnt claustrophobic. He also told me I wasnt allowed any more pain meds at all. Well he was wrong. I was allowed pain meds and finally got them after being in a ton of pain for hours. Then the MRI was horrible. I was so scared. I prayed the entire time and God brought Skillet's Whispers in the dark song to mind. It is the only thing that got me through. Although every time they moved the table I jumped very high and shook. I came up after and was in the worst pain. They still have no results and the dr came in with a smile and said if we see nothing you go home. Great that is great. Of course I want to go home but to go home and not have any answers. Why am I in pain, just go home and deal. Well this is it for me. If I go home with no answers there is no following up I have no insurance. I cant see any doctors after this.

The MRI results are still not back. I really hope they find something. Anything. I am not crazy, I am not a junky. I dont want these pills or meds I want the problem fixed.

Will update when I know.

BE blessed

1 comment:

  1. Still praying for you friend. I am so sorry that they cannot diagnose the problem. I wish I could help. I hate for you to be in pain and try to be a mother and wife at the same time. I pray for healing and strength for you.

    ReplyDelete