"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

How different

A baby died yesterday because his hospital ran out of oxygen and after going to several other hospitals with the same problem his heart stopped.

I know what your thinking. How can this happen? A hospital should have oxygen, thats crazy! There should be a lawsuit or something. But see here's the thing, hospitals in Africa dont have what hospitals here have. It isnt just a given that a hospital has everything they need to save a life. How blessed we are here. So blessed that when Noah needs life saving surgery it is just a 20 minute drive and no wait time at the local childrens hospital. When he needs medication or medical supplies I can make a call and have them delivered next day to my door. When my 2yr olds airway is closing and she has 104 degree fever a doctor can give her something to open the airway and calm the fever. Wow, how different.

Here is the story of the night baby Harrison died click here.

Thank you Lord for blessing me so much. For always giving me above and beyond what I deserve.

Be blessed

1 comment:

  1. Amen Ashlee! Much of the world is like that! We are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete