"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Noah's First Superbowl!!!

How nice of the Steeler's to be make it to the Superbowl for Noah's first time. Yay!

We plan on celebrating as a family. I think Paul thinks he is in the south, fried everything with bacon! He is making tater tots wrapped in bacon(gag). I am making sausage chili and sweet n sour meatballs. I am also making my famous manicotti but I am freezing it for some day next week.

We have our terrible towels and each of us will have our Steeler gear on. Its gonna be loud in here. Paul has not been permitted to shave his bread since mid season. I noticed they were winning and so I told him he was not allowed to shave, so he may be shaving tomorrow night, lol. We plan on having a great day at home. Some stores are closing early and it seems more like a holiday like Thanksgiving rather than just a Sunday. We are going to wake up late and have a nice breakfast and relax the rest of the day. I cant wait! Its going to be the best day!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!
Praying for a good game, no serious injuries and a victory for the Steelers.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment