"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Another "Special" kid

This has been a week. My oh my. Up early every morning, getting 5 kids ready, going to hospitals and doctors and taking Paul to and from work. Friday was the last of my week worth of doctors. This time it was for Sarie. I guess they were testing her for Autism.

We are happy to report she is not autistic. However she does have an anxiety disorder. They told us it could be genetic. A friend of mine suggests it is a result of generational sin. Kind of like when a mom has a baby at 15 then the kid has a baby at 15 then the gradkid has a baby at 15 and so does the great grand kid. I believe it. We are not doing any kind of meds for her. I will start praying for this specific need to be gone from her life. She will also go to therapy. The only problem with therapy is that the services they recommend you cant get without a medical card from the state. So like Noah we must go to SSI and get denied then attach the denial letter to something else that I forget and then we can get the medical card and she can get some help.

If you could, please pray for God to heal our little girl. I firmly believe that God doesnt give the the spirit of fear or anxiety but the spirit of power, love and a sound mind. So God isnt giving my child anxiety, satan is and he has no business in this home.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. I pray that anyone who reads this blog God would bless.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment