"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

No Results from Endoscopy

So a few new things going on. I am writing this from the hospital. No, Noah is not in the hospital..yet, its me. I got here yesterday at 445am. They did a ct scan and thought perhaps kidney stones, but now they have changed their minds. Now I need an endoscopy, just like my baby boy had last week. Like mother like son. They did an EKG and said my heart is good. The dr said I am young and healthy so my extremely low heart rate and bp was probably from the meds. I havent eaten since Monday night at 5pm. I am HUNGRY! Today I will go at 11 for the scope. Please pray for results. Thank you.

Now on to my Noby. He is still vomiting. They decreased feeds to 15ml for several hours. Then they upped it to 20. I think he is at 20 or 25 now. Paul has been talking to the dr. I was on about 14 pain meds yesterday so when he told me I was blissfully unaware. As far as what I remember...Noah needs an upper GI with small intestine follow thru. I scheduled it from my hospital bed. This friday at 10:50. So I need to be outta here by then.

Please pray for Noah. Pray for the doctors to have wisdom and for us as his parents to make the best decision for him. I need to go now starting to feel weird.

James 1:2-4 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

Be blessed

1 comment:

  1. I did a huge sigh as I read this. I completely understand and am so sorry for what you're going through. It's so hard to keep ourselves healthy when they are sooo needy. Many prayers coming from our hospital room to yours. I have tons of time on my hands right now just to pray. So you and your special little guy are high on our list. Much love and strength and peace that passes understanding being sent your way. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete