"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

I am weary...

When Noah had his endoscopy and had his formula changed I saw hope. A milk allergy, we could work with that. Talked with the doctor I had never met before, after the procedure. He said he saw some ulcers, like infections, like mono. Mono? My 11 month old has mono, get over yourself stupid, he does not have mono. Of course they dont know because the biopsies have not come back yet.

Then last night our romantic evening was cut short because Noah would not stop vomiting. We needed to get home fast. Lucky for us we were in the car dropping a man off at a shelter so all we had to do was drop him off and rush home. I called the doctor on the way home and they said stop the feeds and then reduce the rate, he was at 40ml thats only a little over an ounce an hour. We went down to 30ml. There should be no reason or way he was vomiting the amounts he is.

When the nurse called this morning she said that there is massive inflammation in his stomach. The doctors can not figure it out and we can not have a plan until the biopsies are back. The inflammation is concerning. The other doctor never told me about that.

So we wait. I am tired. Very very tired. I have stomach and back and neck pain, like gallbladder pain. I had my gallbladder out but something just is not right. No insurance though so I will wait and try to go to a free clinic that is around here. I can barely move, I dont want to eat, the house is trashed, I cant exercise, the kids all need me and I have nothing to give. What is wrong with me? Whatever this is needs to be gone I have work to do.

Pray for us. Please.

Be blessed

2 comments:

  1. Praying! I am so sorry you're not doing well there. And I read your note about being in the same hospital ... trust me, we could spend the time well! Seems we have a lot in common.

    Can you shoot me your email so I can write directly sometimes? Thanks.
    goredan @ hotmail.com is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so sorry. I wonder if he has H-pylori or something? It's so common! It is the bacteria that causes ulcers, and lots of GI problems. I don't remember if they did the gastric emptying test for Noah, but that should probably be done. The poor baby. Poor mom. Poor everyone in the house. This is rough stuff go to through. I am praying for you to get answers, and for rest and good health. For everyone.

    ReplyDelete