"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

More from Vacation

I am finally having a moment to get on here and get some pics and videos. Things are going well here back at home. I am tired well exhausted is more like it. This is not normal. I wake up with a headache and go to sleep with one. I cant focus on anything without this stabbing pain in between my eyes. The only thing that helped all weekend is coffee. So I took Excedrin and it seemed to help. Something is wrong. Praying God will heal me completely.

The vacation was great. I love going away and not having a ton of things to do each day involving other people and the medical community. We spent days bonding as a family, swimming, playing and seeing some cool places.We got to visit some great friends and the kids had such fun playing with them. I wish I had gotten pictures but I was enjoying the visit too much. The kids took some video though.

This first video is my fav! Its of Noby swimming. He puts his head under by himself too. Its great how much he loves the water.

The next one is a video Trin took of her bffs dancing. Too cute. Please pray for the family in this video. Their daughter needs healed from cancer.

This video you totally dont have to watch but it may make some cry, yes I mean you Nancy. Noah is touching food. This is huge for him he doesnt touch food. Its a big step. He feels safe to touch and not clench his mouth shut. This is huge! Mamas so proud of you big boy!

Then this one is too cute. Noah is playing in his food today for OT.


Also tonight Noah said another word BALL!!!! At one point he said Ball Mom! He was very excited, not half as excited as we are.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment