"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Update day 3

DRG doctor came in. We have two options. Surgery now or medicine now. I actually like having someone give me two options and not have a new doctor come in discounted those and adding 2 new ones. We have chosen medication for 2-3 weeks. If it doesnt not work then we will have to do surgery.

My thoughts...

I do not want him on medication for the rest of his life. What kind of complications will that be for Noah?

I do not want him to have surgery because I am his mama and dont want him to be in any pain or go through unnecessary risks.

My husband is the head of house and I went with his decision on this.

We can not go home until he tolerates a bolus feed.

I am too tired to talk right now.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment