"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hospital day 4

Today was a great day! Noah is happy and looking better and even grabbed a bottle and stuck it in his mouth and took 10ml. Way to go Noby One! He had PT today and stood from sitting, another first! We were given some new info from a friend about Trisomy 8 and it was exciting not devastating! Y'all must be some awesome prayer warriors. Please continue to pray for Noah and complete healing, that he would be able to eat and move more.

I am trying to upload the video but as for now it wont let me.

The tears keep flowing, good ones I assure you. I read what a friend of ours wrote to win a contest. The contest was to win a gift certificate for someone and her words brought me to tears..."I would love to win one of these dolls for my friend Ashlee. Her and her husband adopted a little boy Noah with special needs. He is in and out of the hospital. She has 4 other children at home. I know she could really use the encouragement." Though I believe she did not win that does not matter to me. This mom lost 2 babies. 2! In the midst of her grief she thought of me and I am truly humbled. Thank you, you know who!
Our nurse we have tonight follows Reese's Rainbow and a lot of the blogs that I do. How small a world?! She said she hopes to adopt a child with down syndrome off of Reese's Rainbow. PRAISE THE LORD! And Paul said that Baby Be Blessed has ask people on facebook to pray for Noah. That is a company that has integrity. I pray God blesses that business and I pray that the nurse will adopt that child with down syndrome.

So many people praying for Noah. Thank you all so much!



What a God we serve! What a God WE serve!


be blessed

1 comment:

  1. Your family deserves all of the prayers my friend! You have weathered more than most people could bear and you have down it so well - I mean that! I am so proud of you and Paul! Way to go Noah also! Still praying for a quick healing and quick release! Love you all!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete